Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Friday 11 April 2014

Blogging Is That Damn Hard

Have everyone tried blogging yet? You may not be influenced by me maybe some other blogging gurus out there that may be your coach or trainer. I hoped somebody will tell their story with me and other readers on their personal opinion when blogging. Experience is the best teacher in life. What makes you tomorrow is your own experience.

I will share mine first. For anyone who already started blogging, they will realize that it is not as easy as they think. That is why only a few survived the blogging world. With millions of blogs out there, there is almost no chance of survival. Many can start a blog but many can’t maintain it and they will give up. Don’t think blogging is a piece of cake if you never blog before.

The reason I blog is to share my experience and I want my readers to feel what I feel. I love to influence others by my writing even though my English is not that perfect. As long as readers understand what I’m trying to say will be enough for me. The feelings that when everyone read what comes out from your head is priceless. It’s worth more than all the money in the world.

Feels like giving up?
It is important to blog about something that you are passionate about. I’ve read about this but I can’t put it in the right word. Describing feelings is my weakness but I try to make you understand. Blogging is actually like a job or hobby. Don’t think about money first. Get your job going and you will reap on what you sow. If you have a daily job, you will understand this. No job means no money.

For me, readers are more important. Concentrate on bringingtraffic to your blog rather than focusing on trying to make money. A blog is an online journal, don’t forget about that. How can you write a journal when nobody wants to read your blog? Bring readers first, and then you can make money. Bringing traffic to your blog is the main obstacle that you must overcome because it is the hardest part of blogging. For this reason also, many will give up.

Avoid negative thinking in your head. Don’t listen to those voices in your head saying “you are not good enough”, “nobody wants to read those crap you write”, “there are too many competitors” or “this blog will take years to develop”. If you are not sure if blogging suits you, do many experiments. Create a few blogs from free blogging platform. If you love what you are doing, then you can go for paid domains.

Here are examples of obstacles when you start a blog:

  • Lack of idea in writing
  • Lazy to update your blog
  • Not consistent in updating your blog
  • Too many competitors those are obviously better than you
  • No traffic (don’t know how to get traffic)
  • No traffic (too lazy to find traffic)
  • Always doing things for money (this can really frustrates you)
  • Thinks that blogging is easy
  • Don’t care about asking for help
  • Give up too quick

I can list down a hundred more obstacles if I want to. This is just the example. People are different and they see things differently. Some may give up for a while but they will continue back what they have started. Some people just give up and do something else. Not all people are lucky enough to head straight to success. Almost all have to work hard.

Discipline yourself if you want to blog. Some people see blogging as an impossible way to make money. This is certainly almost true. You can make a few cents and a few bucks per month but to really make money seems impossible. But think back again, if you can make a few cents or a few bucks, it means that you can make money by blogging. 

Conclusion

Blogging is a business and no businessman starts their empire in a blink of an eye. You have to work hard. Let’s stop talking about blogging for now. Talk about starting an outlet, shop, stalls or any other physical business. You will again face the same problem. You don’t get successful if you don’t do anything. You have to advertise and introduce your business to others.

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment