Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Monday 6 January 2014

It's 2014 and I don't Want To Live in Poverty

 
It is a bit late but I want to wish every reader of this blog a Happy New Year 2014. A lot of thing had happen during these few days in the new year but all about price and tax increment. But you have to remember that this does not affect your online business at all.

I came to my senses when I heard about all the bad news involving money. What I realize is, I don’t want to live in poverty. That is why I started blogging and blogging is the cheapest way to start a business. Don’t complain about expenses when you are doing nothing about it.

If you try any other physical business such as a flower shop, you need a lot of money to open one. I’m not interested in physical business because I don’t have that kind of money to spend and I can’t afford to loss that money. 

I am sticking to online business forever. The hardship of doing online business is the same as physical business but I enjoy going online because you don’t have to go out from your house to meet people especially your customers.
If you want something, you have to work for it. You can’t get anything for free these days. Sometimes it really saddens me to see people who complain a lot but don’t do anything. Get that lazy ass of yours and start doing something for yourself.

Blogging is like an ordinary business. Yes, it does start slowly. It takes me at least six months to see money rolling in for a few cents. You heard me right, a few cents. A brand new website really takes a long time to see some results. Don’t be discouraged. Stick to it and you will be rewarded. 

Find the right motivation for you to keep you going. For me, my motivation is money and success. Money is a second thing. Success is what everyone really wants. If you are not success, you can’t have money. When I see other people who are better than me, it will motivate me to keep going further. 

Don’t be jealous with other people and their success. Make it as a competition for you. You don’t know what they have been through to get to their status now. They have been in your shoes. What makes them success is their own hard work. If you stop now, you won’t make it like them. 

Conclusion

I won’t make this blog post very long because I know some people hate to read something that motivates them especially if it comes from a nobody like me. But the choice is in your hand. Next time if you see someone is better than you, don’t complain like a little girl.

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment