Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Friday 6 December 2013

Can't Preview Blog and Blog Post Using Wordpress

When I first started my new blog, I was surprised that WordPress has been changing a lot. Maybe because they wanted it to be user friendly and going with the flow of trends. I had to start slowly because there are some new features and the pluggins are also new.

The first thing that I wanted to do is to add the 'www' in front of my domain name so I change the setting of my blog and add the 'www'. After I done this, I can't seem to preview my blog and also my post. To tell you the truth, I felt like an idiot after doing this.

I don't know what's going on with the blog. I even contacted HostGator and the went to Bluthemes (my theme) forum to check what is the problem. I was suspecting the theme was faulty because it was cheap. Then I tried to change the theme with WordPress default theme but the problem was still occuring.

I surf around the net to find some solutions for these and I found a few methods. I tried them all until I find out that the problem was caused by adding the 'www'. After removing the 'www' my blog returns to normal. Such small matter can change the whole blog.

From what that I understand about the domain name, you got what you pay for. If you didn't put the 'www' when purchasing your domain name, you can't change it anymore. You can try to change it in WordPress instead but it will ruin your blog (can't be seen).

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment