Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Thursday 12 September 2013

I Almost Turn Green

Yep, I almost turn green and become the Incredible Hulk today. For these few days, I only made a little progress on my new blog. The most frustrating is the theme. The theme owner/vendor doesn't seem to care about the problem I had with his theme. Its not like it is a big problem. Only the social icon won't load when using Firefox.

The social icons are not loading in Firefox

This really looks ugly for the blog. Today is the last day for the support team to help me with this problem. If it is not settles, I will get a refund and pick other theme.

Because of this theme alone, I screw up my files in the Hostgator cpanel settings. I have to contact Hostgator support to reset all the settings to default. Luckily, the Hostgator support team was really a helping hand to such problem. They are quick to answer my emails.

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

1 comments:

  1. Hi,There are several benefits of using Custom Web Design Cochin services as it creates precise combination of design as well as content.Thanks....

    ReplyDelete