Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Friday 2 August 2013

Why I Use Blogger Blog

True internet entrepreneurs will use paid hosting or will be advised to use paid hosting as their business platform online. This is because free web hosting platform does not belong to you. You only 'borrow' the platform from the company. In my case, I borrow it from Google.
Besides Blogger blog, there are many other free web hosting that you can use such as Wordpress, Tumblr, Hubpages, Squidoo Lens and 000webhost. If you love quick and easy blogging platform, just choose any that you like.

But by choosing these platform, don't expect to earn from it. You can still make a few cents from adsense but that's it. Don't expect to earn a few thousands and make a living with it. However, there are a few blogs succeed in using free web host but the case is really rare.
Now, why would I use Blogger blog if that is the case? The answer is really simple. This is not where I want to make money. This blog that you read is actually a note. This note is personal and I write down my experience or any technical stuff that I found online.

Even though this is a personal note but I share it with everyone who are interested with what I write. Maybe you can gain some knowledge from it. The best part of learning is teaching. By teaching, you actually learning.

One more thing, this blog was actually my assignment but I keep it as future reference. Everything that I learn, I write them here and some article are not published.

I'm also not an internet guru. I don't really teach people how to make money online. What I write about making money online here is taken from other blogs that I read. As you can see here, this is my own compilation. But I can assure you that there are no lies or crap that are published.

I Trust Other Blogger User
You can laugh all you want but I trust some other Blogger user. I can see that they are serious in blogging and they have good content. I don't know what are their excuse for using Blogger as a platform because I see that their blogs have quality content and should have paid for their hosting to make money.

Sometimes I steal their idea to create my own blog (such evil thought). But that is how blogging is all about. Its about sharing and helping readers with their problem.

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment